Thursday, June 17, 2010

World Cup 2010...

So it's that time again and the world is at odds to see who is the best in THE UNIVERSE at kicking a ball in the net. Well, all I know is that so far, out of all the "best players" in the world, not one of them has scored 2 goals in one game at any of these 2010 World Cup matches. Please, and they call themselves the best? What I do know is that my awesome daughter blasted 2 goals by the goalie in one game last week and the only reason she didn't go for a hat trick was because she was showing some decency to the other team. Man I hate that decency stuff! I think they taught her it at school or something. All the more reason for home schooling. Anyway, I got the goals on video to share to the world at this time of soccer predominance. Yea, I know, predominance is a pretty sweet word, that's why I used it. So here are the videos. You may want some tissue near you as the witnessing of these shots may overwhelm you with emotion and the happiness you will be caused by viewing such exceptionally good play may cause you to shed tears of joy. Most of my Chopper Charligans will probably not watch the videos or even care about my daughters scoring dominance. Well, to those that don't care, I say suck my arse, cause I prolly don't care about your kid either, and it's getting posted mostly so those connected to me by blood can witness the awesomeness of my daughter if they can't make it out to a game.

Goal One...


Goal Two...


Thanks for watching.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment